12/4/14

Loose & Luxurious



Hi! How are you today? This time I chose a casual but feminin look, with different fabrics and textures. I adore this type of swaeters, so I decided to leave everything else simple. I added leather pants, chelsea boots and a neautral oversized bag. I think this look is so comfortable for errands and everyday chores. Kisses!


                                                                          Love, Eva

















sweater: H&M (similar) / pants: Asos / bag: H&M / ring: Accessorize / booties: Zara / sunnies: H&M

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous12/04/2014

    Nice sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing look dear and the sweater is really nice!
    Un abbraccio
    Eva e Valentina the anarCHIC

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your v neck sweater!!!

    Kisses, love Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving your chelsea boots and those are very nice sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your sweater dear!! Would you like to follow each other? Let me know! =)

    http://crisisbeauty.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Followed back dear! Keep in touch!

      Delete
  6. Lovely! I have got to get my hands on one of these sweaters!!

    Ash,
    www.AshleyTamarra.com

    ReplyDelete